6/13/08

Jumper

Jumper Review:

Are we supposed to like the main character? Robbing banks, being selfish, and even framing someone else for robbing a bank. And we are, as an audience, supposed to support the fact that this is o.k.? "Jumper" started out as a cool movie. He has cool powers, and is a good person at the beginning. It seems like his powers turn him evil, but the movie acts as if he is a good guy. I guess I am trying to say that I hate the character portrayed in this film. Plus, the movie barely has an ending (This is because they were going to make sequels, but they probably got rid of that idea). It is actually a huge disappointment. This could have been a hit blockbuster. But, it gets a A on special effects. D+

-SKYLER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skyler. This is McKay. I liked Jumper a bit better. I agree on the character, but had a great story. Yeah it's a bit disappointing, like the ending, but they're going to be making a sequel. It says on imdb.com. I disagree on the special effects. The jumping gets annoying after a while. I didn't like the acting except for Samuel L. Jackson. He was a pretty good villian. I really didn't understand it all. Like there's 3 jumpers and 10 bad guys. Overall, I did like it though. Action is great! 8.5/10. B+