5/13/10

What's really going on with Fated

Over the past week a lot has been going on with Fated. First, I said I was going to finish it in Utah. Then I said that I was canceling it altogether, but now I have some good news for Fated fans. I am shortening the story a little bit into a trilogy. When all 3 episodes are finished, I am combining all 3 episodes into one movie, and making a DVD release with an alternate ending. Also, I'm entering the movie into the Reel Teens Movie Contest in new York. So, will Fated be an award winning movie? I guess we'll find out!

If that didn't make any sense to you, here's Larry King and Sarah Palin clearing everything up:

1 comment:

HaoG said...

Hi Skyler,

Sorry for the randomness. My name is Howard. I'm currently an MBA student at National Taiwan University working on a cross-cultural master thesis on "Change in blogger motivations over the blogspan." If you have time, would you please help me fill out the survey in the following link. Your 10 mins will make a major contribution to my study. Thank you for your kindness. I truly appreciate it! If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at r97741063@ntu.edu.tw

Survey Link

Best Regards,
-Howard