8/16/08

Transformers Game (PSP Review) Rated E10+


I changed my mind about X-men, and got Transformers!

Good: Variety of weaponry, variety of (playable) characters, real actor voiceovers (Shia LeBeouf, etc.)
Bad: Graphics aren't good, animations aren't well done, controls are not very responsive, controls are awkward, gameplay is lousy, entire game doesn't meet up to my expectations at all, one of the worst games I have ever gotten for PSP (probably the worst)

Overall: 5/10 AWEFUL!!! Don't buy this even if you find it for like $5. It's not worth any penny of mine.

Note: OK, originally I gave it 8/10, then 7.6/10, and now I have lowered it to 5/10. As I play it more and more, I dislike it more and more! Why couldn't they make it like the old PS2 Transformers (not based on the movie)? That was really AWESOME! That reminds me to do a post about the original Transformers game (PS2).

No comments: