12/19/08

Dark Knight Review


Wow. All I can say is "wow". That was probably the best movie of the year, maybe of all time! The intense action sequences are phenomenal, the story is thrilling, and the whole movie is amazing. My favorite part is when Batman used the batpod to trip the semi-truck with the Joker in it. That scene was shot in Chicago! Wow, the special effects were great. Heath Ledger was spectacular, as was Christian Bale. Maybe the next Batman movie will be called "Bathunt" or something, because at the end they start hunting down Batman. This movie is at LEAST tied with my old favorite movie, Iron Man. I still am in shock of how great that film was. One thing-About 45 minutes too long. I took a break in the middle of the movie and did something else, then came back later. If you haven't seen this film, this is your chance. See the best film of the year! And by the way...WHY SO SERIOUS???

2 comments:

MBJ said...

I'm glad you liked it, Skyler. See me review on my blog. It's my favorite movie of all-time. I can't wait for Christmas to get it!

The Joker was scary and evil, huh?

Skyler Olson said...

Yeah!