8/14/09

Marvel VS Capcom PS3 Review


Graphics: Great old school graphics with very fluid animations. Art is very awesome. Characters look great, and there are a lot to choose from. 9/10

Sound: Hilarious sound effects and unfitting but still great jazz music thats sets the game at a un-serious tone. This makes it really fun to play. 9/10

Story: Marvel characters VS Capcom characters. YAY!!!!! 9/10

Gameplay: The game is just pure fun. There are 56, yes 56 playable characters, which all have there unique powers and abilities. One especially made me laugh. I was Little Red Riding Hood (I have no idea why she's on the game), and sweet innocent Little Red plus out a machine gun and starts shooting the heck out of the enemy. I laughed so hard that now I have a really bad headache. But, there are some balancing issues. Most Capcom characters are just plain better than Marvel characters. Some have really cheap attacks that basically win the match when you keep pressing the button. But, I guess they add some strategy by making you assemble your team of 3 characters. My favorite are Cable (Marvel), The Foot Guy (Capcom), and Iceman (Marvel). The game is just fun to play. 9/10

Multiplayer: The game basically revolves around multiplayer matches. Whether its offline or online, multiplayer is a great deal of fun.

Overall: 9/10 Extremely fun classic now on the PS3. If you get a PS3, you must get this game.

2 comments:

MBJ said...

I hope I'll have enough money to get it. It sounds brilliant.

Skyler Olson said...

Yeah its so much fun!