3/28/09

I'M GETTING A PS3!!!


I can't wait! Here are the games I am planning on getting. Write a comment if you have suggestions for other good PS3 games or Blu-Ray movies!

1. Little Big Planet

This sounds really cool. Uncle Collin was telling me about it. You get to be this awesome sock-guy and you go on an adventure and you make your own levels and.................

2. Spider-Man Web of Shadows

I loved the other Spider-Man games, and this one looks 10 times better. The swinging looks amazing! Can't wait for this one.

2. Burnout Paradise

Loved all the other Burnout-and this one's free roaming (open world) so you can explore the entire city! Not to mention, you are encouraged to crash into other cars, unlike most racing games!

Some others I've been considering are:

Spider-Man 3
Iron Man
Star Wars Force Unleashed

All suggestions are welcomed!!!

2 comments:

MBJ said...

Oh, that's so awesome!
It also is a Blu-Ray player,
so you can watch movies the
best way possible.
(Like IMAX in your home.)

MBJ said...

Also, my Blu-Ray collection in my house is The Dark Knight, Quantum of Solace, Twilight, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Transporter 3, Max Payne, Hancock, High School Musical 3, Mamma Mia, and Ice Age. Sorry, I just love Blu-Ray.