3/14/09

iPod touch/iPhone-Best gaming platform (here's why)


The iPod touch is amazing. It can do anything. "Theres an app for that" (I hate that commercial!) is really true. I think there is over 20000 apps currently on the app store. Here is why the iPhone/iPod touch is the best gaming platform:

-All kinds of games
-Get games free and for money (Depending on game)
-You dont have to go to walmart or gamestop-its all right there!
-Motion and touch (like wii/ds combined)
-Some games are amazing!






Top ten games in my opinion:

1. Fieldrunners
2. Hero of Sparta
3. Sway
4. Guitar Rock tour
5. iShoot
6. 7 Cities
7. Pocket God
8. Flight Control
9. Touchgrind
10. Office Wars

Top 5 worst apps:

1. Expando
2. The Fuzz
3. Fantastic Contraption
4. Lazer Tag (doesn't work!)
5. Snake

1 comment:

MBJ said...

Sounds awesome. I hope I can get one.