7/12/08

Hancock



All right, I know I already posted this one, but I thought it was so good that I wanted to have the poster here.

I am disappointed in the fact that this movie didn't get good reviews. Movie critics don't understand the most important thing about movies: to have a fun and enjoyable Friday night movie! You're not coming to Hancock to see an Oscar award-winning film. Your coming to see an entertaining movie with comedy, action, and even a little bit of heart. Hancock was more than I expected. It was fun and entertaining. It is about a super hero that everyone hates. Hows that for an original idea? Finally Hollywood discovered the art of CREATIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although they swear a lot in it, it is definitely towards the top of my summer list. A-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to see this movie! This is MovieBuffJr. I can't wait to see it. I hear it's really good, and your review makes me want to see it more. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I'll see it in 2 weeks. It's me, again. MovieBuffJr. Please see my blog at www.themoviereviews-moviebuffjr.blogspot.com

Caseydude12345 said...

I loved this movie. The effects were cool and the story was great!

Like Movie Crazy Guy, there were WAY to many swears. That is the only problem.

Overall, best Will Smith movie.