7/24/08

Journey to the Center of the Earth (3D)

Funny story about this movie. Right before the movie started, I lost my 3D glasses. I went to look if I dropped them outside the theater. Not there. I went to see if they would give me another pair. They said no. My dad was kind enough to give me his. Halfway through, the 3D started to give me a headache, so I gave my dad his glasses back. The point is, I can't really review the 3D bit of it. But the movie itself was not bad at all. Actually, it was pretty good.
The movie starts out well. The story, although it had some holes in it (falling into a lake, then fifteen minutes later, his cell phone rings?), was very well written. The effects were good, not amazing, but good. If they make a sequel (the movie left it possible for a sequel), I'll probably see it. Overall, very fun summer movie! B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is MovieBuffJr, MovieCrazyGuy. I found this to be a fun movie. I saw this in 3-D, also, and I gotta tell ya, I threw up at the mall after this movie. I just came back from the Dark Knight (see my review) and saw this. I completely agreed with you. I like the movie, but I hated the 3-D. Movie 7.5/10. 3-D 1/10.

Anonymous said...

This movie was great. I loved the dinosaur part. The 3D glasses kept falling off so I just took them off.
Overall, great movie. 8/10

Casey