6/6/09

Up review


You would think that year after year eventually Pixar would screw up. That has never happened, and it will never happen. Up is a great example why people enjoy family movies.

The heart-breaking/warming story is amazingly written and really funny. Like moviebuff said, the humor is for everyone. No matter what age you are, you will be laughing pretty much the entire movie.

Lately the movies I've seen have good action that I wasn't expecting. Up has great action, but not as good as the Incredibles. But what it lacks in action it makes up for in it's story, heart and humor.

I was a little surprised at the blood at the beginning, but its not that bad, considering the other Summer blockbuster flicks coming out this year.

Up is a family movie you WILL NOT want to miss.

A

1 comment:

MBJ said...

I completely agree. I loved this movie, and is as good as any live-action movie.