10/24/09

Smallville 9-5 "Roulette" Review



Last weeks Smallville pretty much starred the Green Arrow instead of Clark, and this week is the same. I'm going to write a shorter review for this one because this is mainly just closing up the Green Arrow story line the last few episodes have been about.

The episode starts pretty cool. Theres some pretty good acting and some great action. Like I said, the star is Oliver Queen (Green Arrow's dual identity) and him finding whats truly important in his life. He almost purposely killed himself last episode, and he had burned his Green Arrow costume the episode before (the zombie one, still trying to forget it). So its good to see that he's a hero again.

So, the episode was good. It doesn't top the first two from this season, but finally that the Green Arrow is done taking the spotlight, the show can focus more on Zod, Lois's visions from the future, and Toyman's mission to recreate Metallo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]