10/10/09

Smallville Episode 9-3 "Rabid" Review

The first time I watched Smallville, I thought Cool, Superman without tights. Now that its season 9, I think, wow, Superman is like the Dark Knight now. No, Superman is better than the Dark Knight now. Smallville has learned how to make Superman cool. Thats what I love about Smallville.

Season 9 just keeps getting better. That is, until the worst episode ever was on last night. Smallville is not a horror show, so don't make it one. Whoever's idea it was to have zombies in Smallville was not thinking straight. Last night Smallville was gory, bloody, scary, and not fun at all to watch.

I really wish they would have not done zombies. Maybe like evil kryptonians or even a massive amount of freak-of-the-weeks, but not zombies. Come on.

Next weeks Smallville looks really good. I'm actually looking forward to it. Its supposed ot have Kryptonite bombs, which is enough to make me want to watch it. I'm desperate at this point for a good Smallville episode, cuz I really don't know what that was last night.


No comments: