8/9/09

Fracture PS3 Review


NOTE: I have noticed pretty much all of my game reviews are 9/10s, so I have decided to be more tough on my ratings. Heres the Fracture review:

Graphics: The graphics are perfectly suited for this game, but nothing new or exciting here (contrary to Prince of Persia). 8/10

Story: Although the apocalyptic story has been overused, it seems to work here, especially with the land forming gameplay. 9/10

Sound: Bad dialogue, but awesome music. Evens out to a 8/10

Gameplay: Basically its a 3rd person shooter with a twist. You can change the land to your advantage, make cover, getting up to a platform, or a way to get under a wall. This sounds great, but this is an underused gameplay, plus the levels allow nearly no freedom. But the classic 3rd person gameplay is there, which makes the game fun. I just wish the main theme of the game more important, but the game is fun nonetheless. 8/10

Multiplayer: Actually, I haven't tried the online, but there is no offline split-screen.

8.3/10 Fun game, but could have been better.

1 comment:

MBJ said...

It looks really cool. I saw the demo at my house when you were here.