8/29/09

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (GRAW 2)


My new favorite games: GRAW 2, inFAMOUS, Batman: AA

Graphics: Probably in the top 3 for graphics on the PS3. It almost looks movie quality (okay, maybe not until ps5). But the animations are good, and the explosions alone is a reason to buy the game. 10/10

Sound: Great sound effects, especially the explosions (did I mention the explosions?). Voice acting is good, and music gets more intense as the game does. 10/10

Story: Tom Clancy. 10/10

Gameplay: Excellent stealth,  strategy and tactical action. The game has a very deep command system, where you can command your squad to do pretty much anything. You can also control vehicles like the M.U.L.E. and the UAV that are completely necessary for survival. This is THE BEST SHOOTER I have ever played. Yup. The variety of weapons is awesome, and the game just has a lot of variety. You never feel like the game is cheap or repetitive. There is always something cool your doing, like blowing up a tank, commanding some rebels on the other team, commanding the arial units. Its almost like a RTS game, except your actually in the game fighting along side your team. The game is pure fun tactical shooting. 10/10

Multiplayer: Online is good, offline isn't practical really. If you buy this for multiplayer, make sure its online your looking for.

I've given my second 10/10 this week. I feel kinda like I'm an easy critic, but I just can't help it. GRAW 2 is perfect. Now I have 3 favorite video games that are all tied.

10/10

1 comment:

MBJ said...

I'm definitley going to get this game. Awesome review!