11/28/09

Stuntman Ignition PS3 Review


Graphics: Although not technically great, there's is plenty of enjoyment as you drive across an earthquake while avoiding lava, seeing people on fire, then watching your replay and ask yourself "Was that really me? I'm not that good. Or am I?" 8.5/10

Story: Its probably one of the only games where you are in a movie (not like a real movie like Spider-Man, but you know what I mean). There needs to be more kinds of games like this. We don't need another Call of Duty, make something original like this! (sorry for yelling at game developers) 9/10

Sound: Although the directors usually tick me off quite a bit, the sound effects, explosions,and everything else sounds great. 8.5/10

Gameplay: This game is based on trial and error, which I don't like very much. You are redoing a lot of levels just because you got too many strikes. But, once you get over that, there is a ton of fun to be had here in Stuntman. All the, well, stunts, are fantastic to do and fun to watch. Its really redundant, but fun nonetheless. 8/10

Multiplayer: Some fun split-screen (actually I have to admit I haven't tried them yet

Overall: Stuntman is original. There's not much like it. I got it for $10 bucks, and that's a steel (actually free because of the Black Friday buy 2 get 1 free deal). This is a great game, don't miss it. 8.5/10

No comments: