7/11/09

Games I'm bringing to the reunion

These are all the games I have (besides Rock Band), and I'm taking them all to Wyoming:
(THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER OF MY FAVORITES!)






Terminator Salvation: 9.5/10
Multiplayer: Splitscreen


















Lost Planet: 9.5/10
Multiplayer: Online










inFamous: 10/10
Multiplayer: None

My favorite video game of all time!








Lord of the Rings
 Conquest: 9/10
Multiplayer: Splitscreen
, online





















Burnout Paradise: 9/10
Multiplayer: Online











Lair: 8.6/10
Multiplayer: None













Ratchet and Clank: 9.1/10
Multiplayer: None















Little Big Planet: A (No star rating, I have no idea why...:P)
Multiplayer: Online, co-op















Motorstorm: 8.2/10
Multiplayer: Online
















Ghostbusters: 8.6/10 (Updates rating)
Multiplayer: Online
















I have no idea why this image is so big.

NBA Live 09: 8.5/10
Multiplayer: Offline (online maybe too, I can't remember)



4 comments:

MBJ said...

I love it. I cannot wait for the reunion. I also have some games, but we'll play yours more, because PS3 is much better. Oh well. Maybe I'll get a PS3 or XBOX360 for my birthday or Christmas.

Skyler Olson said...

There are actually some PS2 classics that are ten times better than most PS3 games, like Sly 3 and Star Wars Battlefront. What games do you have?

MBJ said...

I have NFL 2k5 (best sports game I've ever played), Splinter Cell, (awesome and thrilling action game), and The Matrix: Path of Neo. (cool "bullet time" shooting, and awesome game).

Skyler Olson said...

Sounds fun! I'm not aloud to play shooting games where you're shooting people, but maybe my parents will let me just this once.