7/11/09

Terminator VS Lost Planet: Which is better?






VS














I gave them both the same rating, but you can decide which is really better:

Lost Planet Pros:
Better graphics, more fun to use guns, better voiceovers

Lost Planet Cons: 
No local multiplayer, not so good cover system



Terminator Pros:
Excellent cover system, terminator are near indestructible, split screen

Terminator Cons:
Bad graphics, repetitive levels


So, I guess you can decide what's better, cuz I like them both the same!

4 comments:

MBJ said...

I think I like Terminator better, but just because I like the movie. Sorry for the bias feedback.

Skyler Olson said...

Yeah, you'll probably like Terminator better. Casey likes it better cuz it's co-op multiplayer, which is going to be so much fun at your house. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! And that first day it's just my family and your family, hangin' out, so that would be a good time to play video games. The PS3 should be easy to hook up. Do you know how big the TV is that it will be connected to?

MBJ said...

A 52 inch TV. Should look great here.

Skyler Olson said...

Whoa!!!!!! Lair is going to look AMAZING on that! I think we have a 38 or something. That's gunna be great with 1080p PS3 capabilities.