5/31/09

Lord of the Rings Conquest (PS3 Game review)


I was going to see Pixar's Up this weekend, but I didn't get a chance. I got the highly anticipated game "inFamous", so I'll write that review next. I got Lord of the Rings about a month ago. Here's the review:

Have you ever played star wars battlefront 1 or 2? If you have, you will instantly learn how to play this game easily. And you'll now how sweet this game is!

The game is made up of 2 story missions (one for evil, one for bad) that have about 10 levels each. Levels are about 15-20 minutes each, so it is a pretty decent amount of time. But the real fun is playing multiplayer.

There are two types of multiplayer, split-screen and online. While I usually play split-screen with my brother, online play is definitely the most fun, especially when you start beating everyone.

There are a small variety of characters: Mage, Scout, Warrior and Archer. Mages seem to be the most powerful, but there is fun to be had with all four. Also, occasionally you will be able to be a hero, like Gandalf, or a monster, like an ent or dragon.

This is really fun. I highly recommend it!

90/100 A-

2 comments:

MBJ said...

Sounds like a cool game. You could probably beat me at it.

Skyler Olson said...

Actually, it's really easy to learn. You would probably beat me, I'm terrible at it!