5/23/09

Upcoming PS3 Game: Infamous


Remember the old PS2 days when we slinged webs, explored new york, and battled doc octopus? Yeah, I'm talking about spider-man 2 video game. It was one of the greatest games of it's time, but it's 2009 now. It is outdated, and it is not as much fun as it used to be. Sucker Punch studios solves our dilemma with the upcoming PS3-exclusive "inFamous".

I have played the demo, and let me tell you what I think:

This game takes the core elements from spidey 2, but improves it. You are Cole, a super hero stopping gangs with (16 unlockable) electricity super powers. You can climb, jump, glide, defy gravity, pretty much anything you want. But the best part is free roaming city to explore. Whats better than doing whatever you want? Nothing. This game is a game come true.

Gamespot.com says "Best Super Hero game ever made."

Ganetrailers.com says "One of the best PS3 titles to date."

ps3.ign.com says "9.2/10


Obviously everyone loves it. I am getting it next weekend.

1 comment:

MBJ said...

Question. Since a Playstation can be packed, are you gonna bring your PlayStation 3 to the family reunion? You don't have too, I'm just asking.